The State Executive Members of Obi-dient Movement have endorsed the candidate of the African Democratic Congress ADC Bishop Sunday Ndukwo Onuoha describing him as the Candidate that will cleanse and clean Abia State.
The Obidient Movement who made this known during a visit to the ADC Gubernatorial Candidate said apart from the fact that BISHOP DR. Sunday Onuoha is the only Candidate that can bring ndị Abia together to work for peace and good governance, he was one of the few Governorship Candidates of other parties that openly campaigned and canvassed support for the Labour Party Presidential Candidate Mr. Peter Obi stressing that they shall reciprocate the bold gesture at the Governorship election.
In a statement titled SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISIT TO BISHOP DR. SUNDAY N. ONUOHA (Governorship Candidate of ADC) signed by Hon. Ugochukwu Umeh, Adima Prince, Nwachukwu Kelechi as State Coordinator, State Organizing Secretary and Youth Chairman Obi-dient Movement Abịa State respectively, the group called on ndị Abia of voting age to come out in their numbers and vote Bishop Dr. Sunday Onuoha come Saturday 18th of March, 2023 stressing that after voting, people should stay back and protect their votes.
See statement below 👇👇👇
URPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISIT TO BISHOP DR. SUNDAY N. ONUOHA(Governorship Candidate of ADC)
We the State Executive members of Obi-dient Movement are gathered here this evening on a surprise birthday visit to Bishop Dr. Sunday N. ONUOHA. The actual birth date of Bishop Dr. Sunday Onuoha is on the 22nd, March. Since the Governorship election must have been completed prior to the birth date, we deem it fit to visit His Excellency today and to use this opportunity to say a double congratulations in advance to him. First is, congratulations to Your Excellency on your forthcoming birthday. Second is, congratulations to Your Excellency on your winning in advance the 18th March Abia Governorship election.
As the Abia Governorship election draw closer, we of the Obidient Movement Abịa State after series of meetings, consultations and appraisal of all the Governorship Candidates deem it fit to address ndị Abia once again and share our thoughts with the members of the public in this way:
- We are a non partisan body with total desire for a new way of doing things, new leadership model and a deep yearning for a servant leadership model in Nigeria especially in Abia State.
- At the last concluded Presidential elections held on 25th February, 2023, we mobilized all our members in the 17 LGAs and ensured they voted for Mr. Peter Obi, the new face of democracy. We are confident that Mr. Peter Obi shall be recover the mandate we gave him through legal means.
- As earlier mentioned, we have scrutinized all Governorship Candidates. Ours is not about loyalty to party, ours is to ensure that the best Candidate emerges.
- Therefore, we have after series of appraisal unanimously adopt and endorse the Candidate of African Democratic Congress(ADC) Bishop Dr. Sunday N. ONUOHA. He is the Candidate that will cleanse and clean Abia State. He is the Candidate with the requisite qualifications to lead ndị Abia at this moment. Infact, Bishop Dr. Sunday Onuoha needs no introduction because he is a household name in Abia State. Here is a man, who singlehandedly employed hundreds of youths through Vision Africa. Here is a man, who has paid the GCE fees and school fees for many youths including Afara prisoners. Bishop Dr. Sunday Onuoha is the man whom the cap fits.
- Aware of the fact that we have the Abia Charter of Equity, aware that relying on Abia Charter of Equity, it’s the turn of Abia North to produce the next Executive Governor of Abia State and finally aware of the fact that Bishop Dr. Sunday Onuoha is from Abia North, it is naturally clear that ndị Abia North have a competent, experienced and eminently qualified Candidate in the person of Bishop Dr. Sunday Onuoha, the Governorship Candidate of ADC.
- Apart from the fact that BISHOP DR. Sunday Onuoha is the only Candidate that can bring ndị Abia together to work for peace and good governance, he was one of the few Governorship Candidates of other parties that openly campaigned and canvassed support for the Labour Party Presidential Candidate Mr. Peter Obi. We shall reciprocate this bold gesture at the Governorship election.
- We want to use this medium to call on ndị Abia of voting age to come out in their numbers and vote Bishop Dr. Sunday Onuoha come Saturday 18th of March, 2023. After voting, stay back and protect your votes.
- Finally, Your Excellency Bishop Dr. Sunday Onuoha, we wish you once again happy birthday in advance and many more years. We also wish you victory at the polls this coming Saturday, 18th March, 2023. May God continue to bless and protect you for us.
Hon. Ugochukwu Umeh,
Obi-dient Movement Abịa State.
Adima Prince (Organizing Secretary Obident movement Abia State Chapter ).
Nwachukwu Kelechi ( Youth Chairman Obident movement Abia State Chapter)